Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2009-2010

Go down

Season 2009-2010 Empty Season 2009-2010

Post  Neil Silson Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 am

Just a quick update as to what is going on over the next few weeks.

TRAINING-

As from next Tuesday-1st September, we will be training at Grange School.(Haycliffe Lane, Bradford,
BD5 9ET). This will be on Astrturf (grade 1) so therefor, the kids will be requird to wear Astroturf trainers,(no studs,no blades plastic or metal). Training starts 7pm till 8pm- we only have one hour.
Also i am willing to continue training on fridays for the next few weeks- weather and light permitting.

PRE SEASON-

We have 3 weeks until the season officially starts. I have arranged 3 pre season matches starting this sunday and the next following sundays.

NEW SEASON-

Our new season kicks off on sunday 20th September. I have been given the first 3 fixtures which is now on the Team Page.

SUBS-

As from the 1st September subs need to be paid at £10 per month which will be collected on the first training session of each month. This needs to be paid at this time because we need to hand money in to club the following week. Subs will be £10 per month regardless of how many times they train or play matches. This can also be paid in one lump sum of £90 for the whole of the football season (september-may).

FUNDRAISING-

Over the next month or so, we will be looking to do a sponsored event to raise funds for our age group. Any suggestions, please come forward. One suggestion was a mum vs kids. Any raffle prize for match days are always welcome.

PARENTS MEETING-

There will be a meeting for all parents on friday 11th September. Neil Sutcliffe will be looking after the boys and myself Dom will be available to go through a few things regarding the new season etc. Please give this your full support.

WEBSITE-

The website has now been updated and is ready for the new season. Please check it out as i will be posting on here on a regular basis regarding team selection, match reports, times, and up coming fixtures etc. PLease feel free to register and post on the message board.

Heres to a great new season and thanks to all for your support over the past year.

Cheers Neil.

Neil Silson

Back to top Go down