Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training and Matches over Xmas- and Details of Saturday Training

Go down

Training and Matches over Xmas- and Details of Saturday Training Empty Training and Matches over Xmas- and Details of Saturday Training

Post  Dave Turner Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:56 am

Hi Guys,

Just an update of what’s Happening over Christmas….

Training (Subject to weather)

Training will continue on the 9th and 16th of December.

We will not train on Tuesday 23rd and Tuesday 30th December.

Training will start again on Tuesday 6th January

Matches (Subject to Weather)

Sunday 14th December: No Game (We will be training, 10-12 at Pitcj)
Sunday 21st December- Barugh (Home)
Sunday 28th December- No Game
Sunday 4th January- Game (Don’t know opponents yet)

NEW TRAINING

As of the 13th of December, Saturday morning training will start!!

Before you all groan!!! You won’t be required to attend every week (unless you want to). I will rotate the players, so it might only be once every three weeks.

Saturday morning training will be very specific to individual players. For example, if Andy and I think that certain players are struggling with their kicks, then we will run an hour coaching session to work on this. Other weeks we will concentrate on defensive and attacking coaching. This will help the players a great deal, because it means we can concentrate on each individual’s development, and the lads will get specific coaching based on their positions and abilities.

I know some lads do other activities on Saturdays, therefore it might be difficult, but I would appreciate if you could all make an effort to attend.

Saturday Training starts 13th December (Then it won’t be on again until 3rd January) For the first session, I will let you know, who I want to attend.
Training will be Indoors- at Grange Sports Centre in the main Hall- 10am –til 11am.

If you are unable to attend, please let me know.

Every Tuesday at training, I will inform you about the following Saturday’s training session, and who I would like to attend.

Also don't forget Go Karting Xmas Do on 27th December. For details, see Andy!!
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Admin

http://www.wykewanderers.net

Back to top Go down